Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-20A, the module can measure positive and negative 20A current, corresponding to analog output 100mV/A.
Pin 5V power supply, onboard power indicator.
When no sense current is passed, the output voltage is VCC/2.
The current to be detected is connected in series to the terminal. The ACS712 is based on the principle of Hall detection. Please avoid the influence of the magnetic field when using it.
PCB board size: 31mmx13mm (1mm = 0.0393inch)
- The current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-20A;
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator;
- The module can measure the positive and negative 20 amps, corresponding to the analog output 100mV / A;
- No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2;
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm);
- product description
- Product Name: Current Sensor Module;
- Model: acs712
- Series current: 20 A; size: 31 X 12 mm cm x 3.81 CM (length * width)
- Material: plastic, electronic parts
- Net weight: 5 g
- Package Content: 1 X Current Sensor Module